New Reflon Matte, straight from the runway shades. Smooth-sueded finishes. Matte like you mean it. From classic to pop, get the professional palette of shades you need to create your own must-have matte moment.
1. Create a wash of color to eyes by applying Peach Sorbet all over lid. This also creates a great base.
Revlon Matte Eyeshadow Peach Sorbet
2. Make eyes look seductive with a Revlon® Matte Eye Shadow in Riviera Blue. Apply heavy to lids and blend up into crease, for added drama line upper and lower lashes and blend.
Revlon Matte Eyeshadow Riviera Blue
3. Further enhance eyes with Revlon Luxurious Color™ Eyeliner, dark shades add mystery, while the white shade opens the eyes. Start with Black Truffle: Apply to upper inner corner to upper outer lid getting thicker at outer edge. Next use Pure White: Apply to lower lash line.
Revlon Matte Luxurious Color Kohl Eyeliner
4. Apply Revlon DoubleTwist™ Mascara in Black.
Revlon Matte Dobletwist Mascara
5. When going for a smoky or bright eye look choose a lighter lip, Revlon® Matte Lipstick in Nude Attitude.
Revlon Matte Lipstick Nude Attitude
6. Finish the look with Revlon® Matte Blush in Rose Rapture by applying to the apples of the cheeks
Revlon Matte Rose Rapture
TIPS: Bold and bright shades are a modern way to make eyes pop, a great alternative to the smoky eye.
More makeup tips and where to buy this products please visit RevlonHome.